sábado, 14 de julio de 2012

These Days....


So much has been going on these days that it's been difficult to get anything of real importance done around here. What do I mean you ask? Well, I'll tell you...but remember...you asked!



Lately...there's been some stirring amongst the HUG! The HUG is getting bigger by leaps and bounds but the members of said HUG will tell you that it's all fun and games...I beg to differ!



There's been some shenanigans...some jokery...some tom foolery...













Hmmmm...Andy thought it was funny until I put him to work sweeping the kitchen floor for putting holes in one of my boxes!



There was the day that "Sunshine" joined the HUG...and there was a welcome committee of sorts...there was cake...I'm wondering who baked the cake?





And he brought along a pair of beautiful shoes he said his former "Mum" Karyn made...they fit one of his new friends well I see...they all seemed rather impressed. I couldn't believe all of the chatter...have you ever heard a group of bears chatter non stop before? It's very noisy and it makes me roll my eyes. For goodness sakes...it's just a pair of shoes!







And then there was tea! Oh my...tea and cookies and cupcakes? And no matter how many times I begged them to hurry up and clean up their mess, they went right on chattering and talking into the late hours of the day. tsk, tsk.





It was a good thing it was a smaller and more exclusive party really...can you imagine?

I mean really? Oh my...





My kitchen's just not big enough!




















No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario