jueves, 14 de abril de 2011

New Bears!


Wow...seems like time just flies by when you're having so much fun and I've been having lots of fun with my latest creations!



I do, however, feel like I'm neglecting this blog so let me just assure you that I value it and, you, my followers so very much so please, please "bear" with me!



Now...let me introduce, to you, "William" and my latest "Bear on Wheels"! Both are now for sale in my Etsy Shop! You can click on the additional photos to the right to visit their Etsy Listings!



"William"~A little bear with very "Royal" dreams indeed!


This "Bear On Wheels" is ready to take you on an adventure!

I also wanted to let you all know that I am going to announce something very special in the next week or so...I hope you'll come back and join me! Hint? Well, let's just say it's high time for a new G I V E A W A Y!!!!

How's that for a hint?



Hugs all around!

Michelle

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario